DISTANCE to 'Hawley Beachside Accommodation' from:
'Devonport Airport' (Route B74 via Wesley Vale...Port Sorell Road)... 15 minutes
East Devonport 'Spirit of Tasmania' (Route B74 via Wesley Vale...Port Sorell Road)...20 minutes
Devonport city - (Route B74 via Wesley Vale...Port Sorell Road)...25 minutes
Launceston (via Bass Highway/Highway 1 OR Route B71 via Harford...Frankford Road)...60 minutes
Launceston Airport (via Bass Highway/Highway 1 OR Route B71 via Harford...Frankford Road)...80 minutes
DIRECTIONS - 'Hawley Beachside Accommodation',
2/14 Dumbleton Street, Hawley Beach, Tasmania 7307:
1. Follow 'Port Sorell' road signs.
At 'Port Sorell' roundabout turn into ....Alexander Street, Shearwater.
2. Continue, past the 'United' Fuel Station, and 'Woolworths' Shopping Complex to the end of Alexander Street......the road curves to the right and becomes 'Dumbleton Street'. You are now in the suburb of Hawley Beach.
3. Hawley Beachside Accommodation is on the lefthand side....just past the 40kph road sign in Dumbleton Street.
4. Our driveway entrance is across the road from...(and between the red Australia Post box and the Port Sorell Surf Lifesaving Club sign).
The owners of the streetfront house (with the large wooden deck) share our driveway.
You'll see the 'Hawley Beachside Accommodation' sign on our driveway entrance.
Please drive to the end of the cement driveway and park your vehicle...
Unit 1 (one-bedroom unit) - please park to the right. Your unit access is via the deck.
Unit 2 (two-bedroom unit) - please park in the carport. This gives access to your unit from the carport area.
- On-site parking is available for one vehicle per unit.
- Extra parking is available for guests' vehicles in the large public carpark
(directly across the road from our cement driveway entrance).