DISTANCE - 'Hawley Beachside Accommodation' to/from:
'Devonport Airport' (Route B74 via Wesley Vale...Port Sorell Road)... 15 minutes
'Spirit of Tasmania', Devonport /Melbourne car and passenger ferry
(Route B74 via Port Sorell Road)...20 minutes
Devonport CBD - (Route B74 via Port Sorell Road)...25 minutes
Launceston CBD (via Bass Highway/Highway 1 OR Route B71 via Frankford Road)...60 minutes
Launceston Airport (via Bass Highway/Highway 1 OR Route B71 via Frankford Road)...80 minutes
'Hawley Beachside Accommodation',
2/14 Dumbleton Street, Hawley Beach, Tasmania 7307:
1. Follow 'Port Sorell' road signs.
At 'Port Sorell' roundabout turn into ....Alexander Street, Shearwater.
2. Continue, past the 'United' Fuel Station, and 'Woolworths' Shopping Complex to the end of Alexander Street......the road curves to the right and becomes 'Dumbleton Street'. You are now in the suburb of Hawley Beach.
3. Hawley Beachside Accommodation is on the lefthand side....just past the 40kph road sign in Dumbleton Street.
4. Our driveway entrance is shared with the owners of the streetfront house (large wooden deck at front), just before the Port Sorell Surf Lifesaving Club road sign.
You'll see the 'Hawley Beachside Accommodation' sign at the driveway entrance.
Please drive to the end of the cement driveway and park your vehicle...
Unit 1 (one-bedroom unit) - please park to the right. Your unit access is via the deck.
Unit 2 (two-bedroom unit) - please park in the carport. Your unit access is via the carport.
- On-site parking is available for one vehicle per unit.
- Extra parking is available for guests' vehicles in the large public carpark, which is directly across the road.